Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Find the toothbrush...

Chumley has a habit of knocking things off our dressers, night stands and countertops so we have to make sure to keep them clear, except for lamps, books and non breakables. So this morning I hear him banging around in my bathroom at 5am! There's really not much he can break in there so I just let him be and try to get back to sleep. When I finally get up this is what I see....

He managed to slam dunk MY toothbrush right into his shit box. For a split second I actually thought about washing it off, but then changed my mind. We keep a stash of extras for overnight guests so luckily I was able to brush my teeth with a clean brush. I will now use this one to clean the grout in the bathroom which by the way, needs a good scrubbing. So that just saved me from having to buy a new grout brush. Thanks Chumley!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got to be kidding. He did this on purpose. - Ginny

Anonymous said...

Well, that is one different cat litter box or is it known as a container of some sort! Perhaps if Chumley had an open litter box he wouldn't "void" (I don't like the p word) on the tree skirt. Maybe he gets clostrophobic in that thing.