Monday, February 19, 2007

Blond Moment #4,971


(You'll probably see this circulating via e-mail as a dumb blond joke at some point)

Conversation with a Pregnant Friend:

Friend: "The worst part about being pregnant is that I can't take any medicine for anything. I'm still recovering from a lingering flu and I had to suffer through it with just a couple regular strength tylenols. Didn't do much to help the mucus pouring out of my nose, swollen glands, sore throat and hacking cough.

Me: "Oh you poor thing. That would be awful."

Friend: "Yeah I'll be so happy when I'm able to load up on drugs after the baby's born!"

Me: "I can't imagine living without motrin. If I were ever pregnant I don't know what I'd do because I get the WORST menstrual cramps and I pop 5 or 6 motrin at a time. I seriously don't think I could go without for 9 months."

Friend: "Um...Laura?"

Me: "What? (long pause) Ohhhhh, Duh! Ok, nevermind."

No comments: