Thursday, March 22, 2007

Spring has Sprung!


and you know what that means...
Time for fun beach totes and cute little hats! Here are my latest creations, currently being sold at my favorite shop on the lake, Vintage Inspired.
  • here's the link
  • I call the beach tote above, "Hippity Hop"

    Here are some fun Springtime hats...


    This tote is called, "A Seaside Stroll"

    There's lots more to come, cigar box purses, jeweled boxes and unique belt buckles. I'm also experimenting with headbands, wrist cuffs and fun dog collars. It's neverending! Much to Tom's dismay, I've converted the dining room into Craft Central.

    I'm seriously thinking of purchasing the BeDazzler. How fun would that be? But I'm sure I'd get carried away and Be-dazzle everything in sight. Watch out, Chumley, here I come!

    No comments: