Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My Guiltiest of Pleasures


This is Enrique Iglesias's new song. I just heard it for the first time a couple days ago on TRL (thanks Bridget!) and I LOVE IT! His new album comes out June 12. This is one purchase I won't be making on i-tunes. Instead I'll do it the old fashioned way and actually buy the CD, complete with color photos, close ups and behind the scenes shots. He should start touring this summer and I've already started saving my pennies for the 2007 concert fund. Let the countdown begin!


(I had a severe case of the flu when this picture was taken. I almost fainted right afterwards. But of course that was probably not flu related.)


(Ok I hate this picture - of ME not Enrique! It looks like I have a mouthful of giant fake teeth! Not very flattering. Even Enrique appears taken aback by my gargantuan horse teeth.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a nice way to start the day. Thanks!