Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Want to go to the Beach?




I sure have been plugging a lot of products lately, perhaps I should request a kick back? Well here are a few more great products for summer. Bobbi Brown cosmetics has this new line for summer '07 called Beach. She has all types of products from makeup and fragrance to skin and hair care. The scientists at the BB labs are able to capture the scent of a day at the beach and bottle it up for all to enjoy. I can't live without the Leave-in Hair Conditioner, which contains an SPF 15 which I was told was "absolutely necessary for people who live in constant sunshine". I had never known that before and since I've been using it (for about a week now) I can already see a difference. I'm not a big fan of washing my hair everyday (seriously you don't even want to know how many days I can go without a wash) so it's the perfect refresher in between shampoos. And the best part is the delightful smell of the beach! They also have a shower gel and amazing body oil that softens your skin while leaving you smelling fresh and just plain beachy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.