Thursday, June 14, 2007

Beauty Bargain Buy of the Week



Pure Silk Moisturizing Shave Cream for Women - Coconut and Oat Flour.

This stuff is the BOMB! I found it at Target for just a couple bucks when I was on the hunt for some new shaving cream. This is made with aloe so it's great for sensitive skin but what makes this cream so amazing is the subtle scent of coconut. It smells soooo good I just want to use it on every body part (not just the ones I shave!) I'm now trying to find a shower gel with the same scent. I've never been a huge fan of coconut before but there is something so inviting about this cream that you just want to smell it on your skin all day long. It's a perfect scent for summertime, very light with just a hint of the C'nut. Almost like you cut open a coconut in your kitchen and then walked into your family room and just let the scent make it's way over to you. And it lathers up great, a little goes a long way. So if anyone is looking for a cheap summertime pick me up, this is the one to try! And may I suggest pairing it with this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you have gone coconuts....

Christina said...

I love coconut. Especially for summer. I have coconut lip balm. And I just bought these little coconut wafers from Austria. Do you want some? They are yummy.