Sunday, June 17, 2007

HEWLETT PACKARD PRINTERS SUCK!!!


At least with Macintosh computers, they do. After days of deliberating my husband and I finally agreed on this one by HP, it's an all in one, copier, printer, scanner and Tom has been hooking it up for almost an hour now and the damn thing keeps flashing PAPER JAM even though there's no flippin' paper in the thing to begin with! I am soooo ready to take a sledge hammer to this one right now! Tom has asked that I leave the room while he tries to figure out what the f*ck is wrong with this one but I am sooo mad at myself because our other piece of crap printer was an HP as well and I vowed never to get another one! But it matched our computer (color scheme wise) and had a more sleek design than the Epsoms and Cannons that were twice the size and dark gray monstrosities. I've already left my review on HP's website but the computer generated response kept kicking it out because of offensive language. Whatever. I found some ways around that (like using zeros (0's) instead of alpha (O's) for the word P00 and an uncapitalized "L" looks like an l for the word SHlT.) We'll see if it ever posts. Until then, I need one of these...

No comments: