Saturday, July 21, 2007

a break in the case


I think we have finally solved the mystery behind Chumley peeing all over the windows in the study. Tom said he saw an Orange Tabby cat sleeping on the outside sill of the study windows. So that could definitely explain Chum's need to spray, he's just marking his territory. I find it so funny that in a cat's brain, that's the acceptable method of claiming what is yours. Just imagine if humans adopted the same mentality. If I saw another woman making the moves on my husband, I'd just whip off my pants and piss all over him. Back off woman, he's mine! Actually I know of a couple people who are into that sort of thing. Not my cup of tea. Or should I say "pee"? Ha ha he he ho ho ha. Oh brother, I'll stop there. I'm still hurtin' from this hangover. And we're out of ice in the ice maker and the only thing that helps flush this poison out of my system is drinking gallons and gallons of cold ice water. I've consumed at least 6 BIG glasses of water in the last 3 hours and I've only peed once. I know, enough with the pee talk.

No comments: