Thursday, July 19, 2007

Chum's latest behavior

I'm gone one week and come back to find Chumley has developed a NEW habit: drinking Wrigley's water. Chum has his own water bowl next to his food bowl on the kitchen counter, but for some reason he won't touch it. He much prefers his brother's...



As you can see, Wrigley is very upset over this...


Tom just reminded me what the Cat doctor told us during the Desperate Housecats taping. Chumley gets bored with routine and is always looking for new and exciting methods of stimulation. Not sure how much of a thrill he gets from drinking out of a new bowl, but I'll gladly take that over peeing on our windows and beds.

Here's one more video of Chum getting caught in the act. (again, I will really try harder to remain silent in future videos!)

4 comments:

Najia said...

I have been gigglin' with glee at these videos. Hilarious!

Just FYI, I'm still addicted to Chicago, which is why I still subscribe to the Trib. Take the girl out of Chicago, but ya can't take Chicago out of her blood!

Anyway, if this past week you happened to be hangin' out at the Panera in Wilmette, then aren't you glad you weren't there today? An elderly lady drove her car into the shop.
www.chicagotribune.com

Oh, I finally read what BYFFI means. I'm tellin' ya, he WAS from Chicago!

Me said...

OMG you are kidding me! I grew up in Highland Park, so I know exactly where that is! Where did you live? And how long have you been in San Diego?

Najia said...

The world is a handkerchief. My Spanish teacher in school always used to say that. How true!!!

I actually grew up in Chicago, on the west side by Greektown. Da ghetto! My parents moved to the 'burbs in the early 90s. They still own their home in Carol Stream. It's over by Bloomingdal/Naperville.

My cousin used to live in Highland Park off of Lake. We loved going to her house because Michael Jordan's house was a few streets away. We were always trollin' around trying to get a peek at him.

Been in San-D since '01. You?

Me said...

So funny, Michael Jordan's house (or should I say compound) was a just a couple miles away from where I lived. I remember when it was being built it looked like a shopping mall development.

We moved out here in April of '03. I love it sooo much but I do miss the city. We lived on the Northside (in Lakeview East) for 7 years. I wish we could live there in the summer/fall season and then live here the rest of the year!