Saturday, July 28, 2007

Conversations with Tom

(this one just occurred less than 5 minutes ago)

He's in the new craft room (that I've finally finished cleaning) searching for Lord knows what in the closet. He's pulling out loads and loads of crap, spewing closet guts all over the couch and floor.

Tom: Have you seen the hacksaw?

me: Uhh, yeah. It's in my nightstand.

Tom: Why? Did you need it for something?

me: I'm kidding. I can't believe you'd think I know what a hacksaw is.

Tom: I know you've seen it. Where did you put it?

me: I didn't touch it.

Tom: How do you know if you don't even know what it is?

me: Well I know that in the last week, I didn't remove any sort of saw or sickle from this room.

Tom: But it was in here when I left. So unless one of the animals ran off with it...

me: Why do you instantly think that I'm the one who misplaces whatever "item of the day" you seem to lose??? I have not touched your hacksaw.

(he's searching around, this time with more force, grumbling to himself then he pops up)

Tom: Your constantly moving things around. I'm amazed when I do find something in this house.

(back to more searching)

Tom: Oh, here it is.

me: SEE! Where was it?

Tom: In my laundry basket.

me: Well that makes sense.


In case anyone else was wondering, this is what a hacksaw looks like...

...and apparently it is best kept in a laundry basket.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, how did you not know that? If Tom's next requests are for some rope, duct tape, Hefty bags, a 55 gallon drum and/or some type of acid, I'd start sleeping with one eye open! Can't say that I'd blame him, after what you put the poor guy through. No wonder I always want to BYFFI!!! Love ya!

yanmaneee said...

off white jordan 1
yeezy shoes
balenciaga sneakers
golden goose
longchamp handbags
golden goose shoes
yeezy boost 350
supreme clothing
balenciaga sneakers
nike sneakers