Monday, July 09, 2007

Dinner is Served


Does this look right to you?? That is tonight's dinner cooking on the stove. Something does not look right to me. One piece has sort of inverted into itself and I can't straighten it out. I tried but I only burn my fingertips and splatter grease all over my shirt. I'm tired of having to fight with my food while cooking so I'm taking a break from it for a while. I asked Tom to come and take a look at the twisted meat and he made a face and said, "Yikes. I'm not that hungry anyway." Then he sat on the couch to watch the Homerun Derby. I continued to fuss with this curled up meat and finally when it looked more like food than an internal organ I told Tom the lamb was ready. He said, "THAT'S LAMB???" At least I've got salad making down to a science.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG - at first I thought it was poop... seriously I thought it was poop!

Anonymous said...

did it at least taste good? because it looks like poop!

Anonymous said...

are you sure it is not poop

Me said...

It may well have been. It was not that good. We kept adding more sauces and spices to it to make it more bearable.

Needless to say, I'm not cooking tonight.