Friday, July 20, 2007

More Enrique


In case you didn't know I'm in MAD love with Enrique Iglesias (not in an adulterous kind of way) I just love his passion for music, his charisma, and his energy on stage. It's unbelievable. You just have to see one of his concerts to know what I'm talking about.

And I ESPECIALLY love this song. I just can't get enough of it. (still waiting for his music video, for now this Dancing with the Stars, Holland style will have to do)


Still waiting on the tour dates for this year. Bridget?? Any updates??

3 comments:

Najia said...

Do you speak Spanish? Just wondering. Enrique is great. His music is incredible when he sings in Spanish. The lyrics are much more powerful.

Did you ever see the SNL sketch with Enrique? HILARIOUS! The mole kept sliding down his face. Awww!

Me said...

Took years of Spanish in HS and college and all I can do is order a beer. I just never used it after school so I completely lost it. I should try and pick it back up again. I do sing along to all of Enrique's spanish songs but I have no clue what I'm singing. I LOVE his Spanish albums. Especially Quizas. One of my favorites!

Ok I did not see the SNL sketch but it sounds hilarious! One Halloween my husband dressed as Enrique and I went as Anna and we got this fake goo for a mole and colored it in and we were eating chex mix in the kitchen of the house party we were at and all of the sudden I looked at Tom and the mole was gone! We couldn't find it anywhere and we figured it must have fallen into the big bowl of chex mix. We gracefully exited the kitchen after that. How gross!

Anonymous said...

No tour dates yet, but you know I'll be filling you in!
Enrique's PR girl, Bridget:)