Friday, July 20, 2007

Warning. Extremely cute photos ahead....

I seem to Chumley Bash on this blog quite a bit (for good reason) but I just had to share some photos of Chum's early days. Hold onto your seat. They are so fricking CUTE!!!!

As a little guy, he used to love sitting by the fridge, it emitted some warmth from below. He would just sit there. I only had him a few days when this photo was taken so he was still in the "getting to know you" phase.


Since he was found so young (he was only 4 weeks when his litter was found on the side of a road, it was assumed his mom was hit by a car) he was soooo tiny when I adopted him. He literally fit in the palm of my hand, and I have small hands. Damn was he cute!


And then he grew up.

1 comment:

Najia said...

He is so effin' cute and he knows it. I love him!

We'll babysit anytime!

Will he try to eat da Cap'n? There are always cats trollin' by the window checking him out, licking their chops. Bad kittys!