Wednesday, September 05, 2007

this is a glorius day


Dunkin' Donuts coffee is now available at local S. California Target stores. I about peed my pants as I passed the aisle that shelved a boat load of Dunkin' Donuts coffee and I shrieked with joy as I loaded up my cart with Decaf and Original Dunkin' Donuts Beans. Oh what a glorious day this is.

I want to recite a poem to express my happiness...

Dunkin' Donuts I love you.
Dunkin' Donuts you make the best brew.
I've searched this state for years it seems,
There's no doubt about it, you have the best beans.

Yes I'm buzzed, I just came home from watching the Cubs game at a bar with my hubby, my friend Kristen, and my sis and her hubby and we had a cocktail or two. Now I am drinking my nice hot cup of Dunky Donuts decaf before I get some shut eye. Ahhhhh, it tastes soooo good. I hope I don't throw up.

3 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

A Cubs game and Dunkin Donuts in the same day?!?! Girl, you SOOO want to come back to Chicago! Just do it!

By the way, I, too, saw the DD coffee at Target on Monday, and did a happy dance right there in the aisle! Sadly, it was only regular, not hazelnut, but I'm sure the flavors are coming soon. On that note, I'm going to finish my yummy cup of hazelnut Dunkin Donuts coffee before I have to pick the kiddies up from art. Mmmm...

Me said...

They have hazelnut at my Target! I didn't get it though, just the origingal and decaf for now. I'm coming home on Saturday before I leave for Greece so I will get my Chicago fix for a couple days. I may even have to eat a White Castle while I'm there.

Najia said...

Oh my God. I don’t even want to imagine the trauma you’d cause some poor, unsuspecting toilet after a WC slider. Jeezaloo! You have one of the most sensitive tummies I’ve ever heard of, but you are such a trooper...you’ll eat anything! :-)

I've missed your blog!