Tuesday, October 09, 2007

For all you coffee lovers...

Trader Joe's Java Floe Cafe Latte Frozen Bars are A MUST HAVE!!!
They are fat free, only 130 calories and combine just the right blend of coffee taste (not flavor, they are made with REAL coffee) in a frozen ice cream treat. I'm eating one now as I type and it's so good I can't even put it down for two seconds to finish this entry. The bottom of the bar is melting and dripping onto my thumb and now it's trickled down onto the keyboard so I better tend to this before I'm stuck with more sticky keys. This is just one of the reasons Tom tells me his lap top is off limits. I wonder what the other reasons are...

Just got some java floe on my white shirt - knew that was going to happen.

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

hey, speaking of coffee, I just saw a commercial last night about Dunkin Donuts coffee coming to ALL grocery stores now. Yahoo! I won't have to go to Target anymore. Hopefully they'll have flavors, too.