Tuesday, October 23, 2007

It's Time to Dance

Even with the doors and windows shut, the smoke still seeps into the house somehow. I was getting overwhelmed by the smell as well as the constant news coverage so I shut off the tv, poured a glass of wine, cranked up the AC and DANCED for one hour straight! I thought about lighting some pumpkin scented candles to add to the ambiance but quickly abandoned that idea. And you know what? I feel great now! So I'm sharing with you some of the songs on my dance playlist in case you ever need a little pick me up. Once you play these songs and start movin' to the tunes, it's almost impossible to feel glum anymore.

Strict Machine by Goldfrapp
Naked Eye by Lucious Jackson
Feel Good Inc by Gorillaz
Everybody's Got Their Something by Nikki Costa
Mas by Kinky
Just a Girl by No Doubt
Freedom by George Michael
Way You Walk by Papas Fritas
Starry Eyed Surprise by Paul Oakenfold
Crazy by Gnarls Barkley


No comments: