Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Who do you look like?

A friend of mine emailed me this website called myheritage.com where you upload a photo of yourself and it will scan a celebrity database and then match up the celebrities you most closely resemble. Well I was bored tonight so I did it. And apparently I'm a dead ringer for Susanna Hoffs from the Bangles?!? And Raven Simone??? Are they serious?




So here are all my celebrity look a likes and I can't seem to find any similarities amongst all 6 of us. If anything we look like a feminist ad for the United Nations. At least they didn't match me up with any dudes. I really hope someone else does this and lets me know what they come up with.

Ok I had to do Tom's picture and OH BOY is this good!!! Norah Jones?!? Engelbert Humperdinck?? This is too much! This site is addicting.


I want to upload Chumley's picture, but I'm afraid of what will come back.

2 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Oh my freakin' God!!!! I nearly pissed myself reading this! Freakin' Bob Marley?!!? This is one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen. And, exactly how do you resemble an Asian woman?

If you were to put Chum's pic in, my guess is you'd get the MGM lion, Morris the Cat, and Lucifer!!!

Me said...

I want you to try this! Seeing one of your students thinks you look like a monkey I'd be curious to see if you get King Kong!

Tom and Bob Marley? I just don't see it.