Monday, November 19, 2007

Beauty Bargain Buys of the week

The extreme dryness in the air has wreaked havoc on my hair the last few weeks so I've found some products that add softness and shine and are worth sharing on here. The first is John Frieda's Color Glaze. You use this in the shower as part of your daily (or bi-weekly) hair cleansing regimen. You can also apply this to dry hair once a week for an intense shine boost. I've used it a few times in the shower and I definitely notice more sheen on the surface of my hair. After my hair is dried and styled I then use Frederic Fekkai's Glossing Cream with Pure Olive Oil as a finishing touch. This is one product I cannot live without. It also smells great and leaves a silky smooth texture on your hands that keep them soft as well!

No comments: