Friday, November 30, 2007

Wrigley's musical trance

My mom got me this musical birthday card for my birthday, DUH! That was stupid, I should just go back and delete that and say that my mom got me a musical card for my birthday or just leave it at musical birthday card and stop there but since I don't like to edit on here I'm just going to leave it the way it is! Sheesh! So where was I, oh yeah, my mom got me this musica-- well you know, and for some reason whenever the music plays Wrigley becomes mesmorized by it. We play a lot of music in this house and he never reacts this way, it's just this card. Here he is resting and then once he hears the music it's as if the mother ship is calling him home...

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

OK, seriously?! You're making poor Wrigs wear that stupid collar from now til Christmas!? Good Lord! He really is a good boy!