Saturday, December 15, 2007

Extras Finale on HBO this Sunday!


I meant to post about this earlier in the week but forgot! My favorite show, Extras is coming to an end but they will be airing a Christmas special this Sunday on HBO! If you're up for lots of laughter, you must check it out! And if you're not familiar with the show you can read about it here.

Here is a clip from a typical exchange between Andy and his knuckle head agent, Darren. There is another one I'm trying to find that is sooo funny. Darren gets a bluetooth device and he can never answer the calls in time because it takes him forever to figure out the ear piece, hook it to his ear, and flip open the phone. It is soooo annoyingly funny. I'll keep searching for it. *update* FOUND IT!!! the other clip.

I really hope the Christmas finale is just as funny as the regular episodes. Sometimes though, season finales can disappoint (Seinfeld) but let's hope that's not the case with this one.

No comments: