Saturday, January 26, 2008

My name is Wrigley and I like to poo.

Wrigs and I went for a walk around the 'hood this morning where he encountered a Cock-a-poo named Stella. They romped and played in this little park area and got along so well. Wrigs is soooo tolerant when anyone comes in contact with him he just lays down and lets them do anything to him. Stella was jumping on his head, nipping at his ears, chasing his tail and then she REALLY started to show the love from behind! (There's a reason it's called Doggy Style.) She even started to hump his face and he just sat there letting her go to town. He's such a lovable lump. They were frolicking around together, hopping and chasing when Wrigs suddenly stops in the midst of all this fun and takes one soft serve cone lookin' dump right in front of his new lady friend. She seemed impressed by the size and the smell. Can you even imagine doing that in front of someone you just met, especially of the opposite sex??? I'd give it at least 3 months.

3 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

I thought that was how Tom managed to snag you....
Or was it the other way around?

Mary Beth said...

Damn! Maybe that's what I'm doing wrong...

Najia said...

LOL! Laura, there are tears in my eyes from laughing at this. I can just IMAGINE!!! Milo does that too on a this Asian lady's lawn who can't stand dogs...all the while he's pooping he just stares at her with his tongue hanging out of his wide-ass grin. Hilarious!

Love you, Wrigs!