Thursday, January 03, 2008

Planes, Trains and Ryan Seacrest

Last night I had the strangest dream, though I didn't sail away to China. I was on a plane heading to Germany with Ryan Seacrest after he just finished taping the New Years Rockin' Eve show. There was another young girl with us named Melissa and I think she may have been an American Idol contestant. She didn't have her passport so they wouldn't let her off the plane when we landed in Germany so we kept having to come back to the plane to bring her food and souvenirs. It sucked. Then at one point I was sitting by myself at a pub by the airport and realize I have to teach a class. I chug my beer and hop on a train to Greece. (Is there a train that goes from Germany to Greece? If not, there should be. The scenery was fantastic.) I get to the school where I'm supposed to teach and Ryan Seacrest is now sitting in the classroom! I was wearing these big bouncy shoes and I kept bouncing around the classroom and I couldn't make them stop so I taught the class while bouncing up and down, hitting my head on the ceiling. It was a cooking class and I was showing the students how to make those little candy wreath cookies I make at Christmas and the stuff was spilling everywhere and the students, including Ryan, were eating the cookies off the floor.

The shoes I had were much bigger than these but they had a boingy thing on the bottom like this...

That's what I get for mixing Tequilla and red wine at the neighbors house last night.

No comments: