Sunday, January 13, 2008

the productivity thing...

...it's just not working for me, especially this weekend. I'm really TRYING to be more productive but I still somehow manage to get sucked into the menial, trivial nonsense of whatever it is that's sucking me in. Couple that with my PMS and I am one crabby bloated waste of unproductive skin. Or as Tom so kindly refers to me, a two toed sloth.

So I thought if I can't be productive, at least I'll blog about something productive. And as I sat there thinking....and thinking...and thinking some more- (really, should it be this hard?!?) Tom calls out to me from the laundry room:

Tom:
OH MY GOD! Come in here.

me:
Why?

Tom:
You have to see this.

me:
What is it?

Tom:
Chumley's poo.

me:
I'll pass.

Tom:
No seriously! Laura you have to see this log!

(I get off the couch and peek my head into the laundry room and see what looks to be a human sized dump in Chum's box. Perhaps slightly longer than the norm.)

me:
Yeah, so?

Tom:
It's HUGE!!!

me:
His dumps are always like that. He just didn't cover it up.

Tom:
That's not right.

me:
Well, tell him to stop eating salami and broccoli.

Productive? I think not. But that's my life and I'm unproductively blogging about it.

No comments: