Saturday, March 29, 2008

dream

I had a dream that Tom turned into Chris Isaak when he played the guitar. At first, it was incredible. He would start to play then he would morph into Chris. We were sitting in my family room and morphed Chris was playing and singing and then we walked out my front door and were inside a museum. Chris and I were walking around the museum (he, still playing and singing) and I just kept thinking, "Holy Shit. This is too weird!" Then we sat down on a bench and were getting cozy. I told him this was just too strange and that I need for Tom to come back if we're going to act all lovey. He said "I am Tom." I said, "No you're still Chris, I can see you." He said that Tom and he are the same inside but in order for Tom to physically re-appear he (being Chris) needs to play golf. So we walk outside the museum and a few feet away is a golf course. Chris puts the guitar down and grabs a driver (I don't know where it came from it just magically appeared) and he hits the ball off the tee and it doesn't go very far. He said he has to get a hole in one in order for Tom to come back. I started to freak out and tell him that holes in ones are almost impossible and he needs for Tom to come back right now! He kept hitting ball after ball but it never went very far. Then a bunch of landscapers wearing bright yellow vests starting running towards a cliff screaming in Spanish. The only word I understood was "FIRE FIRE FIRE!" I turn around and enormous orange and red flames come rolling towards Chris and I and he drops his driver, grabs his guitar and starts running with the landscapers. I was screaming for Tom while I ran a different way and found a brick outhouse type thing. When I opened the door the entire right side of my body became engulfed in flames and I was burning. I dove inside the little house face first screaming Tom's name and then felt someone lay on top of me. I never knew who it was because I woke up in a panic.

Not such a pleasant dream after all.

2 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Perhaps not a pleasant dream, but what a testiment to your true love for Tom...

Stephanie said...

Oh my! That's an AWFUL dream. I love me some Chris Isaak, but... not if you're asking for your husband to reappear, and he isn't, and then a scary fire gets you. You should look up what the different imagery in your dream means. I don't know if it's legit, but I always look mine up because sometimes it seems like it could make sense.