Wednesday, April 16, 2008

homebound

I still haven't been able to leave the comforts of home. It's amazing just how much "stuff" your intestines are capable of storing in any given day. I've been drinking a ton of Gatorade trying to re-infuse some of the electrolytes that I've lost but I just feel wiped out.

So I decided to clean the kitchen...



I couldn't muster up the mental energy it takes to fight with the Roomba so I headed upstairs to continue working on my closet reorg (which came to a screeching halt Monday night due to one of these,who is still at large).

And this is what I found, a sweet, sleeping Chum. It's the only time I'm able to use "sweet" and "Chumley" in the same sentence - when Chum is sleeping.


I didn't want to disturb his nap so I left the closet as is which is not a pretty sight.



I have more to add but I've got something else to do right now. This is ridiculous.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, sweet sweet Chums. He looks so peaceful and cozy.

Anonymous said...

Don't you have California Closets out there? I bet you do! They could come out and take over from here. Closet organization is not a fun job and I could never imagine having to do that full time.