Monday, April 14, 2008

Laundry 101

For the past two weeks I have been using what I thought was laundry detergent but was in fact just a fabric softener for our wash loads. Could this be the reason why our Dryer stopped working???

Why the heck do they make the fabric softener in 67 ounce sizes now? Isn't that regulation detergent size?!? How else are we supposed to know that it's fabric softener (aside from the fact that "fabric softener" is printed on the bottle) BUT it's in really small print. I'm sure I'm not the first to do this.

At least this explains that weird rash...though our clothes have never smelled better. No wonder Tom has a trail of bees following him around on the golf course. He smells like a walking lilac bush!!! Holy Cow! I wonder if this is why his allergies have been so bad lately too! Oh I feel really bad now. You know, you can put the wife into the house but that does not make her a house wife. 

2 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

you're such a ding-a-ling!!

Gberger said...

I love this. I also think there may be something passive-aggressive going on with the TINY print on all kinds of product labels, especially on medicine bottles. Come on! I'm nearly 49! We have those little magnifying-specs (that Costco sells in 3-packs) all over the house, and I can hardly remember to put them on, or to bring them along on shopping trips...Anyway, this could so easily have happened at our house, and I love the saying about "house+wife." Yeah, baby.