Friday, April 11, 2008

Nordstrom Online Rocks!

Nordstrom's online is running this incredible deal, if you spend $100 in Beauty or Fragrance you get this pink tote filled with all sorts of sample sized goodies. I got my mom's birthday gift online (which is the same thing every year, some form of Shalimar - be it perfume, body lotion or powder) and qualified for the tote!

Here's what you get:

Bare Escentuals® RareMinerals™ Facial Cleanser (0.05 oz.)
Bliss The Youth as We Know It Moisturizer (0.1 oz.)
Clarins Advanced Extra-Firming Eye Contour Serum (0.1 oz.)
DKNY Delicious Night Eau de Parfum Spray (0.05 oz.)
Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Body Lotion (0.2 oz.)
Erno Laszlo TranspHuse Topical sample
GoSMILE AM/PM Whitening Protection Toothpastes samples
Juicy Couture Royal Body Crème (0.25 oz.)
Kinerase® Cream with SPF 30 (0.1 oz.)
Lancôme Rénergie Double Performance Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Treatment (0.5 oz.)
Lancôme Rénergie Night—Night Treatment (0.5 oz.)
L'Occitane Shea Hand Cream (0.3 oz.)
Missoni Acqua Eau de Toilette Spray (0.07 oz.)
Narciso Rodriguez For Him eau de toilette spray (0.04 oz.)
Origins Modern Friction™ Nature's Gentle Dermabrasion (0.17 oz.)
philosophy hope in a jar eye & lip cream (0.25 oz.)
Prescriptives Lash Envy Volumizing Mascara (0.08 oz.)
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light (0.5 oz.)

The thing is, they will only send the tote to the same address where the product you are purchasing is being shipped. And since I was purchasing for my mom in Illinois, the tote of goodies was headed there as well. However, I was having issues with the online system, first with my credit card (it expired and I had to call the hotline to activate the new card but during the time I made the call and then went back to ordering online, the online system was not recognizing the new card and kept freezing up). So I had to contact Nordstrom online via telephone and because of the hassle the wonderful woman on the phone said she would ship the tote and goodies to another address. I offered to pay the shipping charge and she insisted that it be waived. How incredible is that? So I got my goodies in the mail yesterday and I LOVE them. It's so fun to test all the tubes and smell the pots of creams. Good Golly I love products! And I love being a girl. If I was born a guy I'd be soooooo gay.

1 comment:

Najia said...

Happy Birthday to your Mommy!!!

By the way, how fascinating that you can follow up the post about your EXPLOSIVE DIARRHEA with a post about girlie makeup. What a multi-faceted, intriguing, never-boring GIRL-BOY you are! I love it!!!

I can't wait for you to post about sharting or something just as boy-like someday. You rock and I miss you!