Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Not Just McDonalds...

So I left the house this morning with a bunch of errands to run:

-the dry cleaners

-the bank

-the post office

-the car wash

-the beauty supply store

-Lowe's

and then finally...

-grocery shopping (YUCK)

After picking up and dropping off dry cleaning I realized I needed some caffeine so I stopped at the local Bagels and Brew and got an Iced Mocha.

Can you guess where I am now?????

This really sucks. I don't think I'll be able to leave the house for a while and I only knocked one thing off my list.

Hopefully I won't turn into this lady. (I realize this story is over a month old but I am completely fascinated by it)

Thank God for word search puzzles. Does anyone else have to be doing or reading something (even if it's a shampoo bottle) while sitting???

4 comments:

Najia said...

Thank goodness you've got your laptop! Whatever would you do without your blog? For that matter, whatever would WE do without your blog's "Porcelain Princess Tales"? I love 'em!

Anonymous said...

I carry my laptop in the bathroom when I need to sit for a long time. but then my legs fall asleep and I have a hard time standing up!

Anonymous said...

i am reading your post on my phone in the bathroom right now :) -mindy

Anonymous said...

I have to read something in the bathroom too...that's why i keep magazines there :)