Thursday, April 17, 2008

What's Worse?

  • Spend 5 minutes vacuuming a room yourself?
or
  • Spend 15 minutes removing and cleaning out the nasty ass brushes in the Roomba???

Maybe if I wasn't such a stickler for keeping an immaculate household this wouldn't bother me. I mean really, I am an exceptional house keeper. 



I'm realizing that lately my journal has a few recurring themes: fights with the Roomba, my digestive system, Wrigley's digestive system, spiders in my closet and the fact that I'm going bald. Is this all that's worth documenting in my life?

Pitiful.

Anyway, I'm excited to see Run Fat Boy Run this weekend. Looks clever and entertaining.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was getting ready to video tape the cats playing this morning and had to pick up some very noticeable clumps of hair laying about the floor...if only I had a roomba to roam while I'm away. Then my video cam battery was dead. I'm going to do a post on my page about the comment that made me think I was going bald.