Sunday, May 11, 2008

interesting

What I'm reading about online right now...

stools

Don't ask.

When I got to #11 my gag reflex kicked in full force and I threw up a little cottage cheese.

Though I really like this site. I think the first sentence had me hooked: "If you are looking for a Poop Group, somewhere to ask questions about interesting body by-products, you can go here http://groups.yahoo.com/group/enzymesandautism".

I'm sure Moog is an active member (or co-founder).

And did you know there exists a medical condition called leaky gut?

I'm also curious as to how one becomes a "stool detective". I'm going to start submitting some personal notes to this site in hopes of becoming one myself. Could you even imagine? "2008 Stool Detective" and "Roomba Advisory Board Member"? I can't get ahead of myself here. Baby steps.

5 comments:

TTQ said...

Go check out colon cleanse, just type it into you search engine. Dare you, look and read the testimonials. You'll find out the real poop scoop.

Don't ask me how I know this, but let's just say what I thought is private and sacred body function, is now what people ask me ablout now...TMI,TMI, TMI. I can't believe people who ask me about it. Thanks in part to my honey, whom I could kill for sharing.

Me said...

I hate to say it, but I am one of "those people". My digestive system warrants it.

And I've seen those pics of colon cleansing after effects and could not believe my eyes. But would I ever take pics of that and post to a website??? I don't think so. I have standards, sort of.

Gussie said...

I got here from Karyn's blog. This blog is the funniest thing I have read since Save Karyn.

Anonymous said...

I didn't think you could top the Roomba Advisory Board Member, but you have!!

crystela said...

"leaky gut" gross, i work in a hospital and love reading about people's intestinal disorders. All i gotta say is, people, eat your fiber! Take care of your guts and poop shooter!