Friday, May 09, 2008

killing time

Tom and his mom (who is also in town this weekend) have been out since noon shopping for my anniversary gift. Tom won't tell me anything other than the fact that he needed my car to pick it up (his car is a 2 seater) and that the 10 year gift is supposed to be aluminum. He better not get me a set of golf clubs. And so help me GOD if he comes home with the Scooba. He'll get divorce papers for his anniversary present.

I also know that he's been shopping in Old Town Orange though he may have just told me that to throw me off. Here's a pic of me in Orange next to my bike.

I'm kidding, that's not my bike. There's a woman who rides this bike around the circle in town with a baby doll in the basket. When she parks the bike she carries the doll with her wherever she goes. It's fascinating. I'm bored.

1 comment:

Gberger said...

Please let us know what he did get you when you open it...and Happy Anniversary!
Hugs.