Thursday, May 08, 2008

Light Chocolate Soy Milk

Could this be the answer I've been waiting for from the depths of my bowels??? I don't want to jinx anything but this morning at approximately 8:03 am I poured myself a big tall glass of Light Chocolate Soy Milk and here I am 5 hours and 13 minutes later and I've yet to have a bathroom emergency.

***update*** 2:00 on the dot, my luck ran out. And, I'm at the office which is always a treat when pulic restrooms are involved. I am seriously going to buy stock in Tums.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you die, you should donate your colon to science. They could probably find the cure for anything in there. Something good must come out of this. No pun intended... :)

Gberger said...

Dear friend,
Not to be a Debbie Downer, but have you thought about having the area scanned? I am starting to be a bit concerned about you. "And they still haven't found that anthrax guy!"

Unknown said...

How about a thyroid test? One of the symptoms of hyperthyroid is increased bowel movements.

By the way, I'm writing this just as Evan exclaims: Mommy I made a big poopy in the potty. Look at it!

Me said...

Wow! I just said the very same thing to Tom!! kidding.

I've had IBS since the mid 90's and I've had my thyroid tested for other things but nothing's out of whack there. I SHOULD watch what I eat and I SHOULD take supplements but I'm not always consistent. I don't want to take medication for this for a couple different reasons but eventually I may have to. We'll see. As long as I'm within striking distance of a toilet at all times I'm ok. I've had a couple of nightmare situations (once during take off when I wasn't allowed to get up to use the bathroom) but for the most part it's been manageable. OH and there was one time at a business dinner with Tom. Ok that was not fun. Perhaps a story for later.

Anonymous said...

I needed that laugh for sure. I'm curious if you've ever sharted because of this? I thought the soy milk might solve some problems...did you eat anything else today?