Saturday, May 24, 2008

ONE WEEK STRAIGHT OF PMS


I have been a snapping turtle the last several days due to severe PMS and stress related crap. Poor Tom. Tonight while eating dinner he makes a totally neutral and what he thought was a safe statement, "It's 8:00 at night and it's still light outside." I snap, "Yeah, it's called summer." I am such a bitch.

When I PMS I crave extremely HOT HOT HOT foods and a lot of salt. Tonight we had jalepeno burgers with grilled vidalia onions and sharp cheddar cheese and a heaping bowl of buttery egg noodles overloaded in salt, topped off with a glass of Menage Trois Rose. DELISH.

Then Chumley ate the left over grilled jalapenos right off our plates (he loves hot spicy foods) so I am counting down the moments til there's an explosion in his litter box. Right after he gobbled them up he ran straight to Wrig's water bowl and lapped up water for 5 minutes straight. We all watched and chuckled at this cat. Wrig's included.

Last night I made Habanero Mango Chicken Sausage again with Vidalia onions smothered in horseradish sauce with an ice cold Bud Light. If the flood gates don't open soon I am going to buy a salt lick. And a lot more wine.

1 comment:

lizziebelle said...

oh my god that is hilarious. i cant stop laughing outloud.