Sunday, May 11, 2008

question

Do you think Donny and Marie are as cheezy in real life as they come across on TV? I'm totally serious. Watching them interact makes me cringe with embarrassment. How the hell were they so popular in the 70's and 80's? Makes me question our society's frame of mind back then.

I was watching them host America's Favorite Mom tonight on NBC and they are both off their rockers. Or maybe they need to be in rockers. Regardless, they are stale.

And what was up with that one woman who was reunited with her husband from Haiti??? Emotional, yes. But the noises she was making were not human. She seriously sounded like those honking chickens (at 10 seconds into the clip).

2 comments:

-Lizmaster B said...

Somehow I feel there is a little more going on between Donny and Marie that just innocent brother and sister love. They're just a little too close.

Stephanie said...

Up until like 10 years ago I thought Donnie and Marie were husband and wife. They're kind of creepy in an incest way. Yeah, I said it.