Friday, May 23, 2008

Things I hate...

just from today...

-The mildewy smell of a kitchen sponge.

-Too many chocolate chips in a chocolate chip cookie. Should be no more than one chip per bite.

-The word Triptik.

-The smell of Wrigley's rain soaked fur.

-Forgetting to run the towels through another drying cycle and then having to re-wash wet, smelly heaps of stink.

-Thinking I had a bottle of tonic so I didn't purchase one at the store only to return home to a bottle of soda water. Gin n' Soda it is.

-When Tom swings open the refrigerator door and something flies out and breaks and then he blames me for putting it away wrong.

-That it has been rainy and overcast for 2 days and I am desperately missing the sunshine.

-The fact that I have been PMSing for 6 whole days.

No comments: