Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Another reason to hate Tori Spelling

(As if we need anymore)

I was driving home from LA yesterday around 3:30pm (the start of rush hour) on the 405 South. Cars start slamming on their brakes which is not unusual but then I look up in the sky and realize why. Stupid Tori Spelling's new reality show is premiering so they had a sky writer write "WELCOME HOME TORI & DEAN" during LA traffic. What a bunch of f*cking morons. Within a matter of 30 minutes I drove past THREE accidents (nothing major) and witnessed a 4th.

Make sure and check out this guy's gal's post about it too. I tried to snap a photo as well but I would have certainly been the cause of the 5th accident that day.

12 comments:

Maggie said...

She has a horse face and always looks like someone has punched her between her boobs...cant stand her.

Suzanne said...

Oh my gosh. More air pollution.

Me said...

You guys are too funny. Sometimes I think her face looks like silly putty stretched out too far.

TTQ said...

couldn't they just sent flowers? I mean sky writing seriously, they aren't the presidental couple..

HWHL said...

Yo no comprende.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm the 'guy' that wrote that post. Thanks for the link.

Moooooog35 said...

She looks sad in that photo.

Hey, Tori...why the long face?

ChiTown Girl said...

bwahahaha! moooooog, you kill me.

Come do people come to believe they are THAT important in this world?

Me said...

Woops! Sorry Tina! Why did I just assume it was written by a dude? Maybe because guys are funnier than women. Thanks for clearing that up though!

Anonymous said...

i surely enjoy all your posting kind, very useful.
don't give up as well as keep writing simply because it just simply worth to look through it,
impatient to find out far more of your stories, goodbye ;)

Anonymous said...

Y is everybody hateing on tori. U dont even know her. Shes a really sweet women. So everybody stop hateing ur just jelious

Anonymous said...

i could never be jealous of a woman so heartless and so insecure that she would feel the need to destroy a family like she has. Tori Spelling makes me sick to my very core, she is ugly from the inside out.