Sunday, June 08, 2008

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

We've had quite a busy weekend so we're taking some time to relax/nap. Stupid golf is on tv and 1.5 hours ago Tom said that it was "the last hole." Well now it's sudden death and if this f*cking game doesn't end soon there's going to be a sudden murder. What's even more upsetting is that Tom is now asleep but pops up once I change the channel. Here he is napping with Wrigs...


And here I am resting with Chumley...


Chumley's inside his "hole" which is a soft plush cube that has a circle opening in the front. I carry him from place to place once he's inside and put him down where I please.


He doesn't seem to mind.

(though I think he's trying to give me the finger in this pic)

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

You guys really should slow down some. too much excitement. kidding. Nice for a Sunday. Except for the golf part...that is super boring.
My hubby also wakes only if I change the channel. Crazy boys.
Love that you can place your cat at your beck and call...
we should train the hubbys that way too....:)

Anonymous said...

Was going to ask where exactly Chumley was in that picture. I've got some flimsy cubes, but I don't think it would hold up very well carting anyone around. Although I will slide them around with a cat inside. They kind of like that.

TTQ said...

Cat In The Box! Like Wine in a box! The cat in the hat can't even come close.

Christina said...

I wonder if Chumley has Sensory Processing Disorder. Evan has it, and honestly even though they are different species, they seem so similar. Evan LOVES "cozy spots" like that. It totally chills him out.

HWHL said...

My Hubster was out of town this weekend... it was so nice to have the TV tuned to something OTHER than "Deadliest Catch", "American Chopper" etc.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy having the tv off! It drives me crazy when the first thing a guy does when they get home is turn the tv on. Maybe I have Sensory Processing Disorder and need the cube.