Thursday, June 12, 2008

My friend Brooke...

...is the eternal optimist. She suggested when living in Seattle I should purchase a case of umbrellas and puffy paint different messages for every week. She provided some ideas...

1. Why does it rain so much here?

2. Sunshine is for pansies

3. April showers bring May flowers

4. Rain drops keep falling on my head

5. Rain Rain Go Away (come again NEVER)

6. Balls! It is rainy here.

7. Any chance this rain has an alcohol content?

8. Does anyone know where the sunshine went?

9. I am wet (and not down there)

10. My convertible hates it here

11. I scuba to the grocery store

12. I honk for sunshine

13. Prozac for everyone!!!

-I'll keep adding to the list I'm sure.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

I love this idea. You could market them and make millions $$$$.
Then you could both live where ever you want!!!!!

HWHL said...

I LOVE this girl Brooke!
She is obviously a Creative Genius. :-)

ChiTown Girl said...

You've already started making these, haven't you?

The Engine of the Family said...

I love it! Maybe some matching rain boots?