Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Pot o' Perfume

During my Sunday shopping spree throughout Laguna I found this amazing perfume balm. It came in handy today when I was sitting in the doctor's office and realized that I didn't even put deodorant on today. So I grabbed the perfume balm in my purse and slathered it on my wrists and neck and I smelled so pretty. Oh and the reason I was in the doctor's office a day after my surgery is that I split open one of my surgery sites. It had to be taped back together. The hole was so big you could stick a pen through it. I didn't actually stick a pen through it though. Anyway that's not the point of this post I just wanted to say I love this new pot of perfume. I'm on some pain meds right now. Let's just say, I'm feeling pretty darn good.

10 comments:

amanda said...

Oh that just sucks. Did you bust it laughing at constipated???

HWHL said...

You've had a helluva week so far, girl. I think you need to buy a lottery ticket... you're due for some Good Luck.

(I used to remembering having some sort of perfume balm as a little girl.... but didn't even know anybody still made it. I bet it is really nice.)

Being a girl is such fun. Guys don't get NEAR the fun stuff we do!

Anonymous said...

How did you bust the stitch?

Christina said...

Glad to hear you are doing well! And smelling good! And on pain meds! And feeling good! And no longer sporting an unintended hole!

Me said...

It was either through pushing really hard this morning, or from moving a nightstand. Not sure which. But I'm not going to do either for a while.

Gberger said...

Don't you just love those pain meds (when you need them)? I have had surgery before, and was SO thankful for them!
I hope you have a restful night, and no more moving furniture!
Love from me.

Stephanie said...

Looove pain meds! :-) I'm glad you got all taped back up! Stop moving night stands around the day of/after your surgery. REST!

I think I've smelled that perfume!

Pretty Unfamous said...

But with perfume balm, wouldn't your hands (or palms/fingertips) smell better than anywhere else? I think I'd probably get a little annoyed with that...

Pretty Unfamous said...

PS, on your post from the other day, with the little girl fairy resting on a mushroom? My mom sent me a greeting card when I was in 6th grade with that very same picture. I've always loved it--it's so serene and beautiful.

Me said...

Anglea, it's not too bad of a smell on the fingertips. You could always wash it off but it's pretty subtle. What would be nice is if it was sort of like a lip balm stick that would twist up (like deodorant). I'm sure they make something like that somewhere. If not, I should start tinkering around in my kitchen and come up with some prototypes!