Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Reese's Snacksters

Update:

Reese's Snacksters + Haagen Dazs Extra Rich Light Vanilla Bean Ice Cream = REEEEAAAAAAAALLLLLL GOOOOOOD.

I want to make a Snacksters Pie. The box is now empty.

These are really good. And they're only 100 calories and 4 grams of fat per pack. So it's not a bad little pick me up during the day, provided you don't eat 4 packs at once. What can I say - I'm down in the dumps and not surprisingly eating makes me feel better. And apparently so does wine. 3 glasses to be exact. There is something that resembles a fruit fly floating inside my wine glass. And my wine glass smells funny. Like mildew but I could give two shits right now, I like drinking the wine. I really want another Reese's pack but I think 5 is going a bit overboard. But then again I should probably put a little extra meat on my bones to prepare for cold weather again. Fuck it. I'm having another Snackster.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

These look perfect for pms. I got a late start because I had to mow the lawn, but I'm working on catching up with you.

amanda said...

I really wanted wine tonight but that involved stopping at the state store and that took too much effort. Have one for me...

HWHL said...

LOL... I can "hear" the buzz in your writing, my dear.

And to be frank, I don't blame you one bit. I'd be eating ice cream directly from the carton with a spoon if I were in your shoes (along with the wine, and the Snacksters....)

As far as the fruitfly, let him continue the backstroke in the wineglass.... just go get a fresh glass. He/she is probably buzzed too. :-)

HWHL said...

Is Playlist down tonight? I noticed your Playlist is down and so is mine.

I hate it when technology doesn't function properly. Oh well. Since it's free, I guess I shouldn't complain TOO loudly.

Anonymous said...

I've never seen those. Great....now there is something else to give me extra padding. I can't seem to get enough fat into my diet, do thanks! Tee hee!! :-)

Anonymous said...

I meant.....SO thanks!

Dur.

HWHL said...

A Haagen Dazs & Reese's pie sounds heavenly to me.

Did you see the movie "Waitress"?
Great movie, by the way.... but after we saw that, Hubster and I wanted to make pies every single day.

Suzanne said...

I will try them. Love the wine too. But not the fruit flies that land in there. Although they may be protein...
You are funny!

Anonymous said...

Just tried them.....they are great! And I only had one pack.....good me!!