Monday, June 09, 2008

Surgery postponed...

...due to an infection in my blood/urine. Waiting to find out more details. Not happy about this especially since I find out less than one hour before. Thanks to those of you who prayed and called and emailed me. I'll be in touch.

Update: I still have not talked to the doctor, she's been in surgeries all day (not MINE!) but a nurse from the office called and said I have a bladder infection. So now I'm on 7 days of antibiotics and am rescheduled for surgery next Monday. The timing of this latest development reeeeeeally sucks.

9 comments:

Maggie said...

Hang in there! My thoughts are with you.

Najia said...

Love you tiny fancy friend. I'm sorry for this added drama & stress.

Suzanne said...

I hope you get over this quickly....and the surgery too. Best to be done with these things...I'll be thinking of you.

HWHL said...

Gee whiz - both you and KBL are having horrible Mondays.

I think you should go meet her and you should both go have a glass of wine somewhere.

Sending you both virtual hugs.

Hang in there!

TTQ said...

Let us know how it goes I have one scheduled myself..

Anonymous said...

Man...you could have had a painkiller yesterday after all! Hope things work out soon and you all are in my thoughts!

HWHL said...

Come by my blog this evening... I can PROMISE the little photo I just put up on there will make you smile and feel better. OK? :-)

Lizy said...

Missed the part that you need surgery... nothing bad I hope?

For the blatter infection: eat a lot of cranberries! Always works for me!

Hang in there!!!

ChiTown Girl said...

My sweet friend! I'm so sorry. What a hassle! Keep us posted, and I hope you feel better soon. Love you, Sista!