Tuesday, July 15, 2008

One of those days...


Forever Blue (Chris Isaak)
Nobody ever warns you, or tells you what to do.
She walks away, your left to stay.
Alone forever blue.
The stars have all stopped shining, the sun just won't break through.
Each days the same, more clouds more rain.
Your left forever blue.
Forever blue 'cause you love her, but she dosen't love you.
You did your best, life did the rest.
Your left forever blue.
No reason left for living, still there's alot to do.
New tears to cry, old songs to sing.
And feel forever blue.
And be forever....Blue

6 comments:

Gberger said...

Hoping that your blue mood turns into blue skies & sunshine soon. {{hugs}}

Moooooog35 said...

You sound happy!

lizziebelle said...

oh that is saaaaaaaaaaad


feel better!

TTQ said...

i hear ya. rock on.

Tara J. Tew said...

Those words so fit how I feel.. I had an old boyfriend/soulmate come back into my life recently, but he has problems that all my caring in the word can't fix. I will always be forever blue and internally broken hearted over him.. But I can't change him, only he can do that... So each morning I get out of bed and I breathe in and out and I say a little prayer that he is able to do the same thing...
I'm sure this comment did not cheer you up, but just know someone else is blue too....

Anonymous said...

You look how I feel right now.