Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Something else...

Ever since we've put our house on the market we've been slammed with a slew of solicitation emails and phone calls. It's driving me bananas. But, yesterday I got this email for the HoverRound which may actually serve a purpose. We plan on getting rid of one car once we move so this could be my alternate mode of transport. I think the flag is a nice touch too. Not sure how this would do on all the hilly streets though. Going down would be a BLAST but I don't think this thing has enough power to climb vertically. Just something else to think about... Again my life = NON STOP EXCITEMENT!!!

Actually there is quite a lot of "stuff" going on right now (not move related) and I am distracting myself by blogging about the HoverRound. It's ok though. We all need breaks of sanity from time to time.

No comments: