Thursday, September 18, 2008

Good Morning!

So now Chumley has taken to shitting OUTSIDE the litter box that sits on top of the shower curtain covered couch. This morning as Tom was rushing to get to work he said, "Chum pooped outside the box, on the couch, I'll leave it for you to clean up. Gotta go!" And he was off. He is REALLY good about cleaning up messes from Chum 99% of the time so no big deal about this. After I brush my teeth and moisturize I head downstairs and see the mess. One big dump IN the box and another one about half its size resting snuggly in the folds of the shower curtain on the couch. I head into the kitchen to get some paper towels and then decide to have a quick cup of yogurt. After that I wad up the towels and go back into the living room. Dump number two is nowhere to be found! Did it roll off the couch? Or roll under the box? I think, "This is odd."

Then...

Wrigley peeps around the corner.

Chewing.

Loud, wet, sticky chews.

Good thing I ate my yogurt because I've lost my appetite for a good portion of the day.

5 comments:

Tina Bass said...

i think I lost mine as well.
I still remember the smell of my dog's breath after she ate my parent's cat's poop. I can't kiss her on the nose ever again :(

Busy Bee Suz said...

GROSS. I don't know why dogs eat cat pooh. We have to set up a barricade to keep the dog away from the litter "buffet".
So nasty....I can hear the mushy chewing in my head.

Anonymous said...

You should order the litter robot and test it out for me. I think Chumley may be really really anal about having a clean litterbox.

Tina Bass said...

Supposedly dogs are attracted to the protein in cat poop.That's why they go hog wild when they come across it.
Very gross, indeed.

lizziebelle said...

sick sick sick. you are a saint for putting up with all this. truly truly a saint.