Saturday, September 27, 2008

How to tell it's time for marriage therapy...

After your husband has a violent sneeze fit instead of calmly saying, "God Bless You" you slam your hands on the counter and SHOUT through clenched teeth, "WHYYYYYYY MUST YOU DO THAT!?!"

I have been SUCH a snappy crab ass to him today and I don't mean to be. I know I'm taking out my frustration about the stress of the move on him. And the fact that he won't be here for the next 3 days is adding to that stress.

Ok back to work. Just had to take a quick break to clear the head.

2 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Well, he'd better develop a pretty thick skin, cuz I don't think this will be the last time that happens. Afterall, it's HIS job that's causing you to move... But, I still love him, as do you!!!

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking we really need some feedback on all of the infomercial things you've purchased.