Saturday, September 27, 2008

medicine/liquor cabinet

While packing up the medicine cabinet I come across a bottle of Nightime Theraflu couch medicine. Not much left, so not worth lugging to Seattle.

Logical thing to do?

Swig it.

I'm certain it was more than 2 servings worth.

Feeling gooooooooooooood right...about...NOW.

HA! I just realized I said "couch" medicine in that first sentence and not "cough". I'm leaving it that way because I like it.

My eyes are feeling wiggly.

Who knew moving was so much fun?

I think I'm done packing for tonight. My face feels like jello.

5 comments:

Gberger said...

Wow...I hope you make it to the couch before your couch syrup takes its full effect!

Anonymous said...

Of course you shouldn't waste it!

Gina said...

haha i actually didn't even notice it said "couch"!

Clippy Mat said...

good old couch medicine.
has jello face worn off yet?

liquor cabinet said...

good old couch medicine.