Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Celeb Sighting in Seattle


This morning I walked Wrigs to the local coffee/waffle shop up the street and while sipping my coffee in walks Tom Skerritt. Funny how I move outside of LA and have a celeb sighting. On his way out he pet Wrigs and said something sweet to him but I couldn't hear because I was still inside staying warm. I didn't have a chance to snap a photo, which probably wouldn't have turned out great anyway. I'll leave the Paparazzi shots to the Experts.

p.s. We have Carpenter Ants in this house. I fricking LOVE it here!!!!!

7 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Aw, honey, I wish there was something I could say or do to cheer you up.

Gberger said...

Would your Roomba be able to eat the carpenter ants? Our cats like to eat spiders, so that got me thinking...
I'd heard that Tom Skerrit lived up here. Good for you, your first celeb!
Seriously, I hope you have a better day today.

Anonymous said...

Tom Skerritt lives in Seattle.

Anonymous said...

Whoever inspected your house for the sale should have spotted the carpenter ants! Judge Judy and I think he/she should pay for the treatment to get rid of them.

Me said...

Fortunately, we didn't buy this house. We tried but we couldn't come to agreement on price. So instead we asked if we could lease it for 6 months which the owners agreed to. So in just a few short months, we'll be packing up again!

Anonymous said...

I have loved him ever since he was in Steel Magnolias! Remember?

Why oh why didn't you get him to call me!! hehe!!

Unknown said...

Lots of "famous" or pseudo famous people live here in Seattle..Dave Matthews, most of Pearl Jam, Joel McHale (from the Soup) has a place here, Ryan Stiles (from Drew Carey Show) and a lot more. I had to do a search on it for work one time. That being said, I've lived here for three years and worked in the city for three and have yet to see one of them. Closest I got was a co-worker seeing Dave Matthews at the Green Lake park with his twin daughters. I about died and wanted to drive over! :)

Send me an email if you're feeling up to coming out in the cold sometime and meeting for coffee, hot chocolate, etc. I live outside of the city but only about 20 mins, and work here everyday... :)