Friday, October 17, 2008

no need for an exterminator

Wrigley gobbles up the carpenter ants.

All I have to do is point and say "ANT!" and away he goes.

It's protein right?

We just returned home from a dinner with friends in town from NYC. It was fun. I much prefer a 10 minute drive home after a night out on the town than a 1.5 hour drive. Benefits of living in the city.

I'm mad at Tom because he organized our hall closet and only put 2 coats in there for me but jammed in 9 for himself!! NOT FAIR!

I have a charity truck coming at 7:30 tomorrow morning and I have to get stuff organized and put into boxes. I really wish I would have done this prior to moving.

Good night!

1 comment:

Clippy Mat said...

wrigs has found gainful employment in seattle. bless him.
and chumley?
out of the closet yet?
;-)