Thursday, November 06, 2008

mullet

When was the last time you saw one of these???


Today, I had the privilege of seeing TWO, live and in the flesh. I ventured a bit north of the city into the University District and it was like entering a whole other world. I was also the lucky recipient of being called a "COCK SUCKING WHORE" for not giving money to one of the hundreds of aggressive homeless people on my walk to the drug store. I certainly do live in Paradise.

I shouldn't poke fun at the mullet wearers though because my hair is not much better. It looks like someone took a dump on the top of my head, my roots are so overgrown. I really should do something about it but since I wear hats all day and all night, the only time I see my roots is when I wash and blow dry my hair, which is about as often as the sun shines.

I have this giant zit atop my eye brow which could be from:

a) stress

b) eating an entire box of mini Charleston chews in ONE sitting

c) stress

d) wearing my Elmer Fudd hat 24/7

e) sleeping on the same flannel sheets for over a month because they are warm and I can't wash and dry them since we don't have a working dryer

f) stress

g) because it rains so much

I wonder if Tom will have an affair now that I've morphed into somewhat of a freakshow. I am not the person he married 10 years ago.

5 comments:

TTQ said...

The crazier I get the more Honey loves me. Weird. He did suggest maybe changing my psych drugs...In my sleep when he gave me one of medicines I told him he was giving me a toenail not a pill. But I WAS asleep, that doesn't count as crazy. And he thought the whole thing was funny, I don't remember it.

Oh and my roots are showing too. But I'm still recovering from surgery and haven't been cleared to drive,so nobody sees me. What do I care.

HWHL said...

Once I hit 40 (a little over a year ago) I quit dying my hair so much. Now my gray comes through and I'm sorta into that whole Lily Munster look. Not sure that Hubster is though.
Personally though, I think it goes SMASHINGLY with my full length flannel robe (the one that is tattered, extremely soft, and has the mini Scottish terrier print on it....)

SEXY? You betcha! :-)

ChiTown Girl said...

Did you get a good look at the homeless guy? He obviously knows you!

Me said...

It appears we have some comedians commenting today. Thanks Mooooog and Chi town. You both made me spit out my latte onto my sun box.

Anonymous said...

"b) eating an entire box of mini Charleston chews in ONE sitting"

I ATE A WHOLE BOX OF MINI CHARLESTON CHEWS THIS MORNING!!! They are YUMMY!!