Wednesday, November 05, 2008

pack it up, pack it in

where do I begin
this weather is a sin
I'd rather live in ho chi minh

That's my little ditty for today.

I'm swapping out my cute summery dresses, tanks and flip flops:



for this unflattering, unisex crap:


I look like a frickin' lumberjack heading into town. "No really, I'm not here to chop down your trees, I'd just like a cup of coffee." Though I hear plaid is making a comeback.

But I'd much rather be wearing this right now:



This made me laugh today:



Now I want to make a sock monkey.

4 comments:

Me said...

Glad you recognized the rap. I couldn't remember who sang that song so I youtubed it and it's house of pain

Even that guy wears plaid!

Laurie Brandriet Keller said...

I think a fabulous gift mink is in order, for all of your suffering. But then, I'm Pro Faux, so perhaps a nice collection of Cashmere sweaters in every color of the rainbow will do. Whoops, I mentioned rainbow, which would equal rain, then sun. xoxo.

Gina said...

plaid is soooo making a comback!! so you are now on the cutting edge of fashion!

Clippy Mat said...

that's it!
make sock monkeys,
wearing plaid.
you will make a fortune and you'll never be cold again.
problem solved.
NEXT!